ACUTE LOW BACK PAIN
Clinical Research Study for those suffering from acute low back pain.
If you have acute low back pain you may qualify for a clinical research study.
- Lower back pain (LBP) is a common condition that effects about 80% of adults at some time during their lifetime.
You may be eligible to participate if you:
- If you are interested in taking part in this study, we are searching for people who:
- Are 18-75 years of age
- Have ongoing symptoms of recent onset of lower back pain.
*There are other criteria that you will need to meet to qualify, which the study team will discuss with you.
If you qualify
- Study participants who qualify will receive at NO COST:
- Outpatient study-related care.
- Compensation for study-related time and reimbursement for travel.