CHRONIC NERVE PAIN AFTER SURGERY
Clinical Research Study for those suffering from chronic nerve pain after surgery.
If you suffer from Post-Surgical Neuropathic Pain after a surgery you may qualify for a clinical research study.
- Chronic post-surgical pain is a problem worldwide. It is often overlooked or minimized, poorly treated, causes disability, and is associated with reduced quality of life and increased use of health care resources.
- The purpose of this Clinical Research Study is to confirm the efficacy and safety of Qutenza for the treatment of post-surgical neuropathic pain.
You may be eligible to participate if you:
- If you are interested in taking part in this study, we are searching for people who:
- Are 18 years of age or older
- A history of post-surgical pain with a duration of at least 6 months to maximally 36 months
*There are other criteria that you will need to meet to qualify, which the study team will discuss with you.
If you qualify
- Study participants who qualify will receive at NO COST:
- Outpatient study-related care that includes an exam by a qualified physician
- Compensation for study-related time and reimbursement for travel.