COVID-19 Oral Medication Study
DID YOU JUST GET TESTED FOR COVID-19 but are not sick enough to be hospitalized?
Are you at least 18 years old?
Would you like to try an Investigational medicine for COVID-19 treatment?
Researchers from Family Care Research are studying if Camostat, a
medication in pill form, can prevent more severe COVID-19 in outpatients so people do not need to go to the hospital
You May Qualify If You:
- Just received a POSITIVE COVID-19 test result or less than 3 days ago
- Are at least 18 years old
- Do not need to be treated in the hospital right now
- Can come to Family Care Research to sign-up and complete 2 more
Have just one risk factor below along with a positive COVID-19 test:
- Are age 65 or older
- Have diabetes mellitus (Type 1 or Type 2)
- Have high blood pressure
- Have chronic heart, lung, or liver disease, or
- Are 35 lbs or more overweight
- Taking tablets for 14 days of treatment
- Keeping a daily log of your temperature once a day
- Three (3) short clinic visits for nasal swabs and blood draws
– PARTICIPANTS WILL BE COMPENSATED FOR THEIR PARTICIPATION
– CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE CAMELOT TRIAL