Osteoarthritis of the Knee Study (18 and older)
Clinical Research Study for those suffering from osteoarthritis of the knee.
If you suffer from knee pain caused by osteoarthritis (OA) of the knee you may qualify for a clinical research study.
- Osteoarthritis (OA) currently is estimated to affect approximately 90 million people in the United States (US) alone
- The symptoms of OA can vary in severity, but in its more severe forms OA is a painful condition that restricts mobility, interrupts sleep, and interferes with the sufferer’s enjoyment of life.
- OA is considered a chronic (long-lasting) disease and other than joint replacement surgery there is presently no cure.
- The number of knee replacement operations performed for symptomatic knee OA is predicted to rise significantly in the future
About the Clinical Research Study:
Study participants who qualify will receive at NO COST:
- Outpatient study-related care that includes an X-ray of the knee.
- Compensation for study-related time and reimbursement for travel.
If you are interested in taking part in this study, we are searching for people who:
- Are 18 years of age older
- Are diagnosed with Osteoarthritis of the Knee via X-ray (provided by study)*There are other criteria that you will need to meet to qualify, which the study team will discuss with you.