the Ankle Study
Clinical Research Study for those suffering from osteoarthritis of the ankle.
If you suffer from ankle pain caused by osteoarthritis (OA) of the knee you may qualify for a clinical research study.
- OA is the most common form of arthritis.
- The symptoms of OA can vary in severity, but in its more severe forms OA is a painful condition that restricts mobility, interrupts sleep, and interferes with the sufferer’s enjoyment of life.
- OA is considered a chronic (long-lasting) disease and other than joint replacement surgery there is presently no cure
About the Clinical Research Study:
Study participants who qualify will receive at NO COST:
- Outpatient study-related care that include X-ray of the ankle.
- Compensation for study-related time and reimbursement for travel.
If you are interested in taking part in this study, we are searching for people who:
- Are 18-80 years old
- Are diagnosed with Osteoarthritis of the Ankle via X-ray.
*There are other criteria that you will need to meet to qualify, which the study team will discuss with you.
Chronic Nerve Pain After Surgery
Osteoarthritis of the Knee (40 and older)
Osteoarthritis Knee (18 and older)
Interested in Placing a research study with Us ?
Please fill Out the form below