SCIATICA NERVE PAIN
A Clinical Research Study for those struggling with back pain and radiating leg pain, tingling, numbness, or muscle weakness. If these symptoms are affecting your quality of life, you may qualify for this clinical research study.
This study is for an investigational, non-opioid injection designed to relieve sciatica-related back and leg pain. Participants will receive all study-related care at no cost.
You may be eligible to participate if you:
- Have been diagnosed with, or have the symptoms of sciatica
- Have leg pain, tingling, numbness, or muscle weakness that begins in lower back and seems to travel down the back of one or both legs
- If these symptoms are affecting your quality of life
If you qualify
- You will receive a single injection of the investigational treatment (SP-102) or a control
- All study related exams and procedures are at no cost to you