For nine years Injury Care Research has been dedicated to assisting pharmaceutical and device companies find new therapies to help patients better manage their healthcare. We are dedicated to providing cutting edge therapy that can assist in managing patient’s chronic medical conditions today and for a lifetime.
Injury Care Research recognizes that competent and ethical clinical research coordinators are the core of successful clinical trials. We ensure all staff undergo and maintain comprehensive training in GCP/ICH, IATA and HIPPA regulations. All coordinators have extensive experience with numerous eCRF and eDiary systems. To ensure quality we also have a comprehensive internal audit and QA program.
We also understand that quick study start-up and rapid recruitment is key to successful trials. We have a 72-hour turnaround time for regulatory documents, and clinical trial agreements are typically executed within seven days. We do not need a finalized CTA in place to complete regulatory documents. Strategically competitive and consistently high enrollers, we are known to be effective in our approach to clinical trials. Our recruitment efforts are successful by conducting thorough database reviews and utilizing TV, radio, print, and online media. We are also known for our strong community ties through health fairs and alliances with various local foundations and clinician referrals.
- 5000+ Database of Patients
- Have met or exceed study enrollment goals on 83% of all studies conducted to date
- Text and email messaging to all participants for rapid subject enrollment.
- Dedicated recruitment specialist
- Appointment reminders using automated text messaging
- Comfortable exam rooms with recliners for observational time points
- Complimentary TV with DVD player in observational bays
- CLIA Waived Laboratory
- Dedicated monitoring area with internet/copy/fax and scanning services
- 24/7 video surveillance
- Double-locked, temperature controlled IP storage on site
- 2-8 degree Fahrenheit refrigerators
- -20 degree Fahrenheit freezer
- Centrifuge, Scale
- Five full-size exam rooms