Clinical Research Study for those suffering from a herniated disc.
Explore a Nonsteroidal, Non-opioid Option Other Than Surgery
- Cause = Herniated Disc
- Effect = Radiating Pain in a Single Leg
You may be eligible to participate if you:
- Are experiencing pain in a single leg that is associated with lumbar disc herniation which has not lasted for more than 12 months
- Are 30 to 70 years of age
- Can stop taking opioids/cannabis and remain off for the duration of the study
- Are <40 of BMI
- Are NOT receiving worker’s compensation
If you qualify
- You will receive a single injection of the investigational drug (or a control)
- All study related exams and procedures are at no cost to you
- Participation in the study is completely voluntary, and you may be compensated for your time and travel
Interested in Placing a research study with Us ?
Please fill Out the form below