OSTEOARTHRITIS OF THE KNEE STUDY
Clinical Research Study for those suffering from osteoarthritis of the knee.
If you suffer from knee pain caused by osteoarthritis (OA) of the knee you may qualify for a clinical research study
- OA is the most common form of arthritis.
- The symptoms of OA can vary in severity, but in its more severe forms OA is a painful condition that restricts mobility, interrupts sleep, and interferes with the sufferer’s enjoyment of life.
- OA is considered a chronic (long-lasting) disease and other than joint replacement surgery there is presently no cure
You may be eligible to participate if you:
- If you are interested in taking part in this study, we are searching for people who:
- Are 40 years of age older
- Are diagnosed with Osteoarthritis of the Knee via X-ray and MRI
*There are other criteria that you will need to meet to qualify, which the study team will discuss with you.
If you qualify
- Study participants who qualify will receive at NO COST:
- Outpatient study-related care that includes an X-ray and MRI of the knee if one has not been completed in the past 6 months.
- Compensation for study-related time and reimbursement for travel.