LUMBOSACRAL RADICULAR PAIN STUDY
Clinical Research Study for those suffering from chronic nerve pain after surgery.
- If you have pain that radiates down one of your legs you may qualify for a clinical research study
You may be eligible to participate if you:
- If you are interested in taking part in this study, we are searching for people who:
- Are 18-75 years of age
- Have ongoing symptoms of lumbosacral radiculopathy in only one leg for at least 3 months
*There are other criteria that you will need to meet to qualify, which the study team will discuss with you.
If you qualify
- Study participants who qualify will receive at NO COST:
- Outpatient study-related care that includes MRI if one has not been completed in the past 6 months.
- Compensation for study-related time and reimbursement for travel.