Clinical research study for those suffering from acute low back pain.
If you suffer from chronic low back pain due to Degenerative Disc Disease (or the regular wear-and-tear on a spinal disc), you may qualify for a clinical research study.
- Painful disc degeneration is common in the lower back (lumbar spine). The discs of the lumbar spine undergo the most motion and stress and are most susceptible to disc degeneration.
- Approximately 22 million Americans are diagnosed annually with DDD associated with chronic low back pain and associated disability.
- The symptoms of Degenerative Disc Disease can vary in severity but, in its more severe forms, can be a painful condition that restricts mobility, interrupts sleep, and interferes with the sufferer’s enjoyment of life.
About the Clinical Research Study:
Study participants who qualify will receive at NO COST:
- Outpatient study-related care that includes an MRI of the lower back.
- Physical and neurological exam by the study physician.
- Compensation for study-related time and reimbursement for travel.
- Are 18 years or older
- Are diagnosed with Degenerative Disc Disease of the lower back
- Have not had any prior spinal surgeries
* There are other criteria that you will need to meet to qualify, which the study team will discuss with you.
Interested in Placing a research study with Us ?
Please fill Out the form below