Osteoarthritis of The Knee Study (40+)
Clinical Research Study for those suffering from osteoarthritis of the knee.
If you suffer from knee pain caused by osteoarthritis (OA) of the knee you may qualify for a clinical research study.
- OA is the most common form of arthritis.
- The symptoms of OA can vary in severity, but in its more severe forms OA is a painful condition that restricts mobility, interrupts sleep, and interferes with the sufferer’s enjoyment of life.
- OA is considered a chronic (long-lasting) disease and other than joint replacement surgery there is presently no cure
You may be eligible to participate if you:
If you are interested in taking part in this study, we are searching for people who:
- Are 40 years of age older
- Are diagnosed with Osteoarthritis of the Knee via X-ray and MRI
If you qualify
Study participants who qualify will receive at NO COST:
- Outpatient study-related care that includes an X-ray and MRI of the knee if one has not been completed in the past 6 months.
- Compensation for study-related time and reimbursement for travel.
Interested in Placing a research study with Us ?
Please fill Out the form below