Clinical research study for those suffering from acute low back pain.
If you suffer from chronic low back pain due to Degenerative Disc Disease (or the regular wear-and-tear on a spinal disc), you may qualify for a clinical research study.
- Painful disc degeneration is common in the lower back (lumbar spine). The discs of the lumbar spine undergo the most motion and stress and are most susceptible to disc degeneration.
- Approximately 22 million Americans are diagnosed annually with DDD associated with chronic low back pain and associated disability.
- The symptoms of Degenerative Disc Disease can vary in severity but, in its more severe forms, can be a painful condition that restricts mobility, interrupts sleep, and interferes with the sufferer’s enjoyment of life.
About the Clinical Research Study:
Study participants who qualify will receive at NO COST:
- Outpatient study-related care that includes an MRI of the lower back.
- Physical and neurological exam by the study physician.
- Compensation for study-related time and reimbursement for travel.
If you are interested in taking part in this study, we are searching for people who:
- Are 18 years or older
- Are diagnosed with Degenerative Disc Disease of the lower back
- Have not had any prior spinal surgeries
* There are other criteria that you will need to meet to qualify, which the study team will discuss with you.
Chronic Nerve Pain After Surgery
Osteoarthritis of the Knee (40 and older)
Osteoarthritis Knee (18 and older)
Interested in Placing a research study with Us ?
Please fill Out the form below